Monday, June 22, 2009
Ok this is a trial post to see if I can figure out how to blog! For all of you who know me pretty well, I am not the most computer savvy- so here goes. The picture of me that you see is me jumping for joy because I am so excited. I can't wait for this wonderful opportunity. I am so grateful for this experience. Studying abroad, especially at Cambridge is definitely a dream come true for me. I leave early Thursday morning. I don't really know what my life will be like, or how busy I will be, but hopefully I will be able to update this semi-regularly because I do not want to disappoint all the people who are so interested about hearing about my life ; ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your jumping picture. I have one too! I'm excited your blog is all set up. Now I have link to your blog set up on my page!! Can't wait to read about your trip!
ReplyDeleteHave the best time ever "across the pond"! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to reading all about it!